- Explore current deals on Millennium Hotels in Europe
- Book hotel stays in London, Paris, Italy & more
- Including best flexible rates & special offers
Georgia coronavirus travel advice
The latest coronavirus statistics for Georgia and up-to-date resources on travel advice including government organisations and international agencies. Track daily changes of the coronavirus outbreak in Georgia.
Georgia coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Georgia - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Coronavirus timeline in Georgia - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
Are there entry restrictions to Georgia due to the coronavirus?
Georgia is closed for tourism from the UK. Non-resident foreign nationals travelling from the UK are banned from entering.
Negative PCR test results required for arrivals from the UK. Arrivals from the UK face a period of quarantine on entering Georgia.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Georgia?
If you arrive in the UK from Georgia you do need to self-isolate for 10 days.
FCO travel advice
Georgia coronavirus - latest statistics
Below is the latest Georgia coronavirus statistics on the Sunday 7th March 2021 reported at 05:21 (UTC) on 7th March 2021.
- Total number of confirmed cases to date: 272,617
- Total number of deaths to date: 3,567
- New cases confirmed in the past day: 355
- Deaths recorded in the past day: 4
Georgia coronavirus timeseries
Cases over time
Cases by day
Deaths over time
Deaths by day
The data displayed is from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository developed by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE) in Baltimore, United States.
Coronavirus in Asia
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||New cases*||New deaths*||Updated|
|United Arab Emirates||408,236||1,310||2,959||14||07/03/21|
*Recorded in the past day.
Travel advice - country by country
Recommended for Georgia
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.