- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
French Polynesia coronavirus travel advice
The latest coronavirus statistics for French Polynesia and up-to-date resources on travel advice including government organisations and international agencies. Track daily changes of the coronavirus outbreak in French Polynesia.
French Polynesia coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for French Polynesia - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for French Polynesia - Health Directorate, French Polynesia
- Coronavirus timeline in French Polynesia - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on quarantine - Tahiti Tourisme
Are there entry restrictions to French Polynesia due to the coronavirus?
There are no quarantine restrictions in place in French Polynesia.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from French Polynesia?
If you arrive in the UK from French Polynesia you do need to self-isolate for two weeks.
FCO travel advice
French Polynesia coronavirus - latest statistics
Below is the latest French Polynesia coronavirus statistics on the Thursday 29th October 2020 reported at 04:24 (UTC) on 29th October 2020.
- Total number of confirmed cases to date: 7,262
- Total number of deaths to date: 29
- New cases confirmed in the past day: 831
- Deaths recorded in the past day: 3
French Polynesia coronavirus timeseries
Cases over time
Cases by day
Deaths over time
Deaths by day
The data displayed is from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository developed by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE) in Baltimore, United States.
Coronavirus in Oceania
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||New cases*||New deaths*||Updated|
|Northern Mariana Islands||92||2||0||0||29/10/20|
|Papua New Guinea||588||7||0||0||29/10/20|
*Recorded in the past day.
Coronavirus - country by country
Recommended for French Polynesia
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.