- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Falkland Islands coronavirus travel advice
The latest coronavirus statistics for the Falkland Islands and up-to-date resources on travel advice including government organisations and international agencies. Track daily changes of the coronavirus outbreak in the Falkland Islands.
Falkland Islands coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for the Falkland Islands - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for Falkland Islands - Department of Health, Falkland Islands
- Coronavirus timeline in Falkland Islands - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
Are there entry restrictions to the Falkland Islands due to the coronavirus?
All non-resident foreign nationals are banned from entering the Falkland Islands. Arrivals in the Falkland Islands face a period of quarantine.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from the Falkland Islands?
From 10th July 2020, if you arrive in England and Scotland from the Falkland Islands you do not need to self-isolate for two weeks. However quarantine is still required in Wales and Northern Ireland.
FCO travel advice
Falkland Islands coronavirus - latest statistics
Below is the latest Falkland Islands coronavirus statistics on the Thursday 9th July 2020 reported at 04:34 (UTC) on 9th July 2020.
- Total number of confirmed cases to date: 13
- Total number of deaths to date: 0
- New cases confirmed in the past day: 0
- Deaths recorded in the past day: 0
Falkland Islands coronavirus timeseries
Cases over time
Cases by day
Deaths over time
Deaths by day
The data displayed is from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository developed by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE) in Baltimore, United States.
Coronavirus in South America
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||New cases*||New deaths*||Updated|
*Recorded in the past day.
Coronavirus - country by country
Recommended for the Falkland Islands
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.