- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Stanley weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Falkland Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Stanley, Falkland Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Falkland Islands
How warm is it in Stanley in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Stanley in February, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stanley in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stanley in February - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Stanley in February?
The average sea temperature around Stanley in February is 10°C.
Does it rain in Stanley in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Stanley in February and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Stanley sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stanley in February 2021. Select a month to view Stanley sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||05:28||20:41|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||05:52||20:17|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:18||19:48|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Falkland Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.