- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Cook Islands covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in the Cook Islands plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
Partially · Fully
Cook Islands · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about the Cook Islands
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Cook Islands Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in the Cook Islands showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 18/10/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Cook Islands Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for the Cook Islands recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
No Covid-19 statistics on the number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population currently available for the Cook Islands.
Cook Islands coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for the Cook Islands - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Travellers' health for the Cook Islands - Ministry of Health, Cook Islands
- Latest info on travel to the Cook Islands - Cook Islands Tourism
FCDO travel advice
Cook Islands travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of the Cook Islands including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to the Cook Islands due to the coronavirus?
Cook Islands is closed for tourism. All non-resident foreign nationals are banned from entering.
No one is permitted to enter, not even Cook Island residents.
Check out Cook Islands Tourism for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from the Cook Islands?
Cook Islands is on the ROW list in the UK.
Fully vaccinated & under 18s - No quarantine in the UK is required. No pre-departure test is needed. A PCR test on or before day 2 back in the UK.
Not fully vaccinated - Quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK. Pre-departure test in the Cook Islands is required as well as PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- ROWROW (Rest of the world)
- CTACommon Travel Area
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Recommended for the Cook Islands
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.