- Save up to 45% on all inclusive holidays to Antigua
- Up to £700 discount on select room types & durations
- 5% EXTRA off selected resorts before 31st Oct 2021
Antigua covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Antigua plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
Partially · Fully
7-day · 14-day
Antigua · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Covid new case statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Antigua
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Antigua Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in Antigua showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 13/09/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Antigua Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Antigua recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
|Week ending||7-day average||7-day weekly change||14-day average||14-day weekly change|
New cases 7-day average
The 7-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for Antigua recorded over the past 10 weeks.
New cases 14-day average
The 14-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for Antigua recorded over the past 10 weeks.
The number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population for Antigua is provided by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and is updated weekly.
Antigua coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Antigua - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Travellers' health for Antigua - Antigua & Barbuda Government Information Service
- Coronavirus timeline in Antigua - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to Antigua - Antigua Barbuda Tourism Authority
FCDO travel advice
Antigua travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Antigua including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to Antigua due to the coronavirus?
Antigua is open for tourism from the UK.
Negative PCR or NAAT test results required for arrivals from the UK. All tourists are carefully monitored in their hotels.
Check out Antigua Barbuda Tourism Authority for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Antigua?
Antigua is on the Green watchlist in the UK. There is a chance Antigua might move to 'Amber' in the near future.
No quarantine is required. A pre-departure test in Antigua is required as well as a PCR test on or before day 2 back in the UK.
UK status - traffic light system
- GGreen list country
- CTACommon Travel Area
- G+Green watchlist country
- AAmber list country
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Discover more about Antigua
Recommended for Antigua
Holiday resort finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.