- Save up to 11% on all inclusive holidays to Tenerife
- Book online with First Choice to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Santa Cruz de Tenerife weather in June 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz de Tenerife sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Cruz de Tenerife in June 2020. Select a month to view Santa Cruz de Tenerife sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||07:08||20:58|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||07:07||21:04|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:11||21:07|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Adeje
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.