- Save up to 30% on stays at Be Live Experience La Nina
- Book all inclusive stays in advance
- Travel between 1st Nov 2019 & 30th Apr 2020 (inclusive)
Santa Cruz de Tenerife weather in September 2019
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz de Tenerife sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Cruz de Tenerife in September 2019. Select a month to view Santa Cruz de Tenerife sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:43||20:27|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:50||20:10|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:57||19:52|
- Save up to 10% on Barcelo Hotels & Resorts
- Discount codes & travel vary by destination & hotel
- Book hotels in the Canaries, Europe, Dubai & beyond
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Adeje
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.