- Save up to 35% on long stays at Anantara Hotels
- Plus extra 10% off for DISCOVERY members
- Book hotels in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East
Kandy weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 297297 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The October weather guide for Kandy, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandy in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Kandy in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandy in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandy in October - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kandy in October?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Kandy in October and the average monthly rainfall is 297mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandy sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandy in October 2021. Select a month to view Kandy sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:55||17:59|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:54||17:52|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:55||17:47|
- Save an extra 10% on rates by becoming a member
- Sign up for free to access extra savings
- Enjoy holidays in Sri Lanka, Thailand, UAE & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.