- Save with special offers & deals on Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Including advance booking discounts & package offers
- Filter deals by destination or hotel
Kandy weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8989 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The March weather guide for Kandy, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandy in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Kandy in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandy in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandy in March - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kandy in March?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Kandy in March and the average monthly rainfall is 89mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandy sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandy in March 2022. Select a month to view Kandy sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:20||18:19|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:14||18:19|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:06||18:17|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.