- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Kandy weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 213213 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The April weather guide for Kandy, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandy in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Kandy in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandy in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandy in April - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kandy in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Kandy in April and the average monthly rainfall is 213mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandy sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandy in April 2022. Select a month to view Kandy sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:06||18:17|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:59||18:16|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:54||18:16|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.