- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Kandy weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 119119 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The July weather guide for Kandy, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandy in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Kandy in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandy in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandy in July - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kandy in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Kandy in July and the average monthly rainfall is 119mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandy sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandy in July 2021. Select a month to view Kandy sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:55||18:28|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:58||18:29|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:01||18:27|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.