- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Sint Maarten weather in September 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 129129 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Sint Maarten shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sint Maarten in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Sint Maarten in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sint Maarten in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sint Maarten in September - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sint Maarten in September?
The average sea temperature around Sint Maarten in September is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Sint Maarten in September?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Sint Maarten in September and the average monthly rainfall is 129mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Sint Maarten in September?
On average 1.2 days in September in Sint Maarten are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Sint Maarten sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sint Maarten in September 2020. Select a month to view Sint Maarten sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:58||18:26|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:00||18:14|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:03||18:01|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.