- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Sint Maarten weather in December 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8989 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Sint Maarten shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sint Maarten in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Sint Maarten in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sint Maarten in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sint Maarten in December - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sint Maarten in December?
The average sea temperature around Sint Maarten in December is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Sint Maarten in December?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Sint Maarten in December and the average monthly rainfall is 89mm.
Sint Maarten sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sint Maarten in December 2019. Select a month to view Sint Maarten sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:27||17:35|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:36||17:39|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:43||17:47|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.