- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Silhouette weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Seychelles with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 223223 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Seychelles
The November weather guide for Silhouette, Seychelles shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Silhouette in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Silhouette in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Silhouette in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Silhouette in November - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Silhouette in November?
The average sea temperature around Silhouette in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Silhouette in November?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Silhouette in November and the average monthly rainfall is 223mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Seychelles
Silhouette sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Silhouette in November 2021. Select a month to view Silhouette sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:55||18:11|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:54||18:13|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:57||18:19|
- Book best flexi rates online with Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Hotels located in Oceania, Asia, Africa & Middle East
- Including Australia, Thailand, UAE, South Korea & Sri Lanka
Where is hot in the Seychelles in November for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Seychelles in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.