- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Silhouette weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Seychelles with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Silhouette, Seychelles shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Seychelles
How hot is it in Silhouette in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Silhouette in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Silhouette in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Silhouette in July - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Silhouette in July?
The average sea temperature around Silhouette in July is 26°C.
Does it rain in Silhouette in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Silhouette in July and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Silhouette sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Silhouette in July 2020. Select a month to view Silhouette sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:27||18:19|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:29||18:22|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:28||18:23|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Seychelles
Where is hot in the Seychelles in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Seychelles in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.