- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Uruguay
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Montevideo weather in September 2019
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Montevideo, Uruguay shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Montevideo weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Montevideo in September is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 55% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 75mm (3.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Montevideo in September is 13°C (55°F).
Montevideo sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Montevideo in September 2019. Select a month to view Montevideo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:04||18:26|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:45||18:36|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:23||18:47|
- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
More Uruguay destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details