- Save on hotel stays in Orange County & Long Beach, CA
- Browse available hotels on a map to find the perfect location
- Book online with Hilton Hotels for the lowest price
Death Valley weather in September 2020
- 4040°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Death Valley, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Death Valley sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Death Valley in September 2020. Select a month to view Death Valley sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:19||19:14|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:30||18:54|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:42||18:31|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in California
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Discover more about California
Where's hot in California in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- San Francisco
- Lake Tahoe
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.