- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Death Valley weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for California with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for California
The April weather guide for Death Valley, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Death Valley in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Death Valley in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Death Valley in April?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Death Valley in April - that's 83% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Death Valley in April?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Death Valley in April and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Death Valley sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Death Valley in April 2022. Select a month to view Death Valley sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:33||19:10|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:14||19:22|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:55||19:35|
- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.