- Check low fares on flights to Switzerland from the UK
- Filter offers by departure airport, month & fare class
- Prices shown are one way based on return flights
Umea weather in September 2019
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Umea, Sweden shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Umea weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Umea in September is a cool 12°C (54°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 29% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 64mm (2.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Umea in September is 12°C (54°F).
Umea sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Umea in September 2019. Select a month to view Umea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||05:21||19:55|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:01||19:06|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:43||18:13|
- Browse the top holiday offers to Sweden
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
More Sweden destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details