- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Kiruna weather in September 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The September weather guide for Kiruna, Sweden shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kiruna sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kiruna in September 2020. Select a month to view Kiruna sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:07||20:08|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:57||19:09|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:49||18:07|
- Get a 7 day hire car and pay for just 5 days
- Available at participating locations across Europe
- Book cars for Benelux, Italy, Scandinavia, Spain, UK & more
Where's hot in Sweden in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sweden in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.