- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Silhouette weather in September 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 134134 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Silhouette, Seychelles shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Silhouette in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Silhouette in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Silhouette in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Silhouette in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Silhouette in September?
The average sea temperature around Silhouette in September is 27°C.
Does it rain in Silhouette in September?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Silhouette in September and the average monthly rainfall is 134mm.
Silhouette sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Silhouette in September 2020. Select a month to view Silhouette sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:18||18:20|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:12||18:16|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:05||18:13|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to the Seychelles
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Seychelles
Where's hot in the Seychelles in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Seychelles in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.