- Save EXTRA £25 per booking on ALL holidays & tours
- Discount available on all products - no minimum spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Praslin weather in September 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 134134 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Praslin, Seychelles shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Praslin in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Praslin in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Praslin in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Praslin in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Praslin in September?
The average sea temperature around Praslin in September is 27°C.
Does it rain in Praslin in September?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Praslin in September and the average monthly rainfall is 134mm.
Praslin sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Praslin in September 2020. Select a month to view Praslin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:16||18:18|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:10||18:15|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:03||18:11|
- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Seychelles
Where's hot in the Seychelles in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Seychelles in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.