- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Sanga weather in September 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Sanga, Mali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sanga in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Sanga in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sanga in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sanga in September - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Sanga in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Sanga in September and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Sanga sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sanga in September 2020. Select a month to view Sanga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:01||18:25|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:02||18:14|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:03||18:03|
- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Mali in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mali in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.