- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com breakaway deals
- Book hotels in Dubai, Bangkok, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st May 2020 (inclusive)
Bamako weather in September 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 178178 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Bamako, Mali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bamako in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Bamako in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bamako in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bamako in September - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bamako in September?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Bamako in September and the average monthly rainfall is 178mm.
Bamako sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bamako in September 2020. Select a month to view Bamako sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:21||18:42|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:21||18:33|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:21||18:22|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Mali in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mali in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.