- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Malindi weather in September 2019
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Malindi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Malindi weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Malindi in September is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 75% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 60mm (2.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Malindi in September is 25°C (77°F).
Malindi sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malindi in September 2019. Select a month to view Malindi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:18||18:21|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:12||18:17|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:06||18:13|
- Find low prices on flights to Kenya
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Popular Kenya destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details