- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Malindi weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 171171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kenya
The April weather guide for Malindi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Malindi in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Malindi in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Malindi in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malindi in April - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Malindi in April?
The average sea temperature around Malindi in April is 29°C.
Does it rain in Malindi in April?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Malindi in April and the average monthly rainfall is 171mm.
Malindi sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malindi in April 2021. Select a month to view Malindi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:21||18:26|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:18||18:21|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:17||18:17|
- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Kenya in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.