- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Malindi weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kenya
The August weather guide for Malindi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Malindi in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Malindi in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Malindi in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malindi in August - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Malindi in August?
The average sea temperature around Malindi in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Malindi in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Malindi in August and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Malindi sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malindi in August 2021. Select a month to view Malindi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:27||18:25|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:24||18:24|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:18||18:21|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Where is hot in Kenya in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.