- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Malindi weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 156156 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Malindi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Kenya
How hot is it in Malindi in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Malindi in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Malindi in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malindi in June - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Malindi in June?
The average sea temperature around Malindi in June is 27°C.
Does it rain in Malindi in June?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Malindi in June and the average monthly rainfall is 156mm.
Malindi sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malindi in June 2021. Select a month to view Malindi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:19||18:16|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:22||18:18|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:25||18:21|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Kenya in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.