- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Indonesia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Padang weather in September 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 278278 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Padang, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Padang sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Padang in September 2019. Select a month to view Padang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:16||18:21|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:11||18:17|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:05||18:12|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for Indonesia
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.