- Browse the latest special offers on hotel stays in 2017/2018
- Book Anantara Hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Offers include discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Ambon weather in September 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 263263 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Ambon, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ambon in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Ambon in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ambon in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ambon in September - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ambon in September?
The average sea temperature around Ambon in September is 27°C.
Does it rain in Ambon in September?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Ambon in September and the average monthly rainfall is 263mm.
Ambon sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ambon in September 2020. Select a month to view Ambon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:26||18:28|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:20||18:25|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:13||18:21|
- Book tours & holidays to Indonesia with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £539 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.