- Save up to 30% on tours to Asia with G Adventures
- Book tours, river cruises & sailing adventures
- Discount varies by destination, tour type & departure date
Poovar weather in September 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 146146 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Poovar, Kerala shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Poovar in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Poovar in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Poovar in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Poovar in September - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Poovar in September?
The average sea temperature around Poovar in September is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Poovar in September?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Poovar in September and the average monthly rainfall is 146mm.
Poovar sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Poovar in September 2020. Select a month to view Poovar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:13||18:30|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:12||18:22|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:10||18:13|
- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in Kerala in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kerala in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.