- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Takaroa weather in September 2019
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Takaroa, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Takaroa weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Takaroa in September is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F).
Expect 81mm (3.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Takaroa in September is 27°C (81°F).
Takaroa sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Takaroa in September 2019. Select a month to view Takaroa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||05:45||17:35|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||05:35||17:36|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||05:24||17:37|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More French Polynesia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details