- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Stanley weather in September 2020
- 77°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Stanley, Falkland Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Stanley in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Stanley in September, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stanley in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stanley in September - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Stanley in September?
The average sea temperature around Stanley in September is 5°C.
Does it rain in Stanley in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Stanley in September and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Stanley sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stanley in September 2020. Select a month to view Stanley sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:27||18:16|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:55||18:39|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:20||19:03|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to the Falkland Islands
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Falkland Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.