- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Belmopan weather in September 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 246246 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Belmopan, Belize shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Belmopan weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Belmopan in September is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 49% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 246mm (9.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Belmopan in September 2019. Select a month to view Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||05:41||18:09|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||05:43||17:57|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||05:45||17:45|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Belize
More Belize destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details