- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Belmopan weather in September 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 246246 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Belmopan, Belize shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belmopan in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Belmopan in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belmopan in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belmopan in September - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Belmopan in September?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Belmopan in September and the average monthly rainfall is 246mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Belmopan in September?
On average less than 1 day in September in Belmopan is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Belmopan in September 2020. Select a month to view Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:41||18:08|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:43||17:57|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:45||17:44|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Belize
Where's hot in Belize in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belize in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.