- Save on flights & holidays in the BA luxury sale
- Book beach holidays from £349 & city breaks from £209
- Plus business flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Cooma weather in September 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Cooma, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Cooma in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Cooma in September, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cooma in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cooma in September - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cooma in September?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Cooma in September and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Cooma sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cooma in September 2020. Select a month to view Cooma sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:24||17:44|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:03||17:55|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:41||18:06|
- Find cheap flights to New South Wales with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about New South Wales
Where's hot in New South Wales in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.