- Save EXTRA 10% on ALL Q-Park car parks in the UK
- Choose from 70 Q-Park car parks in 25 towns & cities
- Discount cannot be combined with cashback
Loch Ness weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Scotland with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 142142 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Scotland
The October weather guide for Loch Ness, Scotland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Loch Ness in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Loch Ness in October, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Loch Ness in October?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Loch Ness in October - that's 19% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Loch Ness in October?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Loch Ness in October and the average monthly rainfall is 142mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Loch Ness sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Loch Ness in October 2021. Select a month to view Loch Ness sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:22||18:52|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||07:54||18:12|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:28*||16:35*|
*Daylight saving ends - Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) starts
- Explore cottages in the UK for groups
- Enjoy a range of facilities & activities
- Filter search by selecting holiday preferences
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.