- Save up to 10% on autumn holidays in 2022
- Destinations include USA, Croatia, Spain, Switzerland
- Plus Italy, Canada, Cyprus & more
Loch Ness weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Scotland with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Scotland
The July weather guide for Loch Ness, Scotland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Loch Ness in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Loch Ness in July, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Loch Ness in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Loch Ness in July - that's 23% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Loch Ness in July?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Loch Ness in July and the average monthly rainfall is 71mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Loch Ness sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Loch Ness in July 2022. Select a month to view Loch Ness sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||04:27||22:17|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||04:46||22:01|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:14||21:34|
- Save EXTRA 15% on gift experiences, activities & breaks
- Plus personalised gifts, hampers & gift boxes
- Buy gifts for any occasion including birthdays & Christmas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.