- Explore cottages in the UK for groups
- Enjoy a range of facilities & activities
- Filter search by selecting holiday preferences
Fort William weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Scotland with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 167167 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Scotland
The July weather guide for Fort William, Scotland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Fort William in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Fort William in July, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort William in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort William in July - that's 23% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort William in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Fort William in July and the average monthly rainfall is 167mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort William sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort William in July 2021. Select a month to view Fort William sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||04:33||22:16|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||04:52||22:00|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:19||21:34|
- Pay just 20% deposits on campvans for UK & Ireland
- Includes 3rd party insurance, roadside assistance & more
- Pickup locations in London, Edinburgh & Dublin
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.