- Save on hotel stays at Kingsmill Hotel, Inverness
- Book direct for best available rates & special offers
- Enjoy golf weekends, spa breaks & family getaways
Fort William weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Scotland with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 286286 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Scotland
The November weather guide for Fort William, Scotland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Fort William in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Fort William in November, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort William in November?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Fort William in November - that's 14% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort William in November?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Fort William in November and the average monthly rainfall is 286mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort William sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort William in November 2021. Select a month to view Fort William sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:31||16:37|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||08:01||16:08|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||08:31||15:47|
- Save on UK escorted tours with top deals from Cosmos
- Visit the Scottish Highlands, Yorkshire, Jersey & Cotswolds
- Enjoy small group tours to popular attractions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.