- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
San Marino weather in August 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for San Marino shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Marino in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in San Marino in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Marino in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Marino in August - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in San Marino in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in San Marino in August and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
San Marino sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Marino in August 2020. Select a month to view San Marino sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:59||20:33|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:16||20:12|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:33||19:47|
- Find low prices on flights to San Marino
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.