- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
San Marino weather in February 2020
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for San Marino shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in San Marino in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in San Marino in February, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Marino in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Marino in February - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in San Marino in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in San Marino in February and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
San Marino sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Marino in February 2020. Select a month to view San Marino sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:28||17:20|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:10||17:39|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:48||17:58|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.