- Book last minute holidays in late summer 2020
- Filter deals by destination, rating, price & more
- Depart from London, Manchester & regional UK airports
Hurghada weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Red Sea
The September weather guide for Hurghada, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hurghada in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Hurghada in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hurghada in September?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hurghada in September - that's 89% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hurghada in September?
The average sea temperature around Hurghada in September is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Hurghada in September?
There are usually no days with some rain in Hurghada in September and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Hurghada sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hurghada in September 2021. Select a month to view Hurghada sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:24||18:05|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:30||17:49|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:37||17:32|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where is hot in Red Sea in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Red Sea in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.