- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Hurghada weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Hurghada, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hurghada in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Hurghada in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hurghada in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hurghada in May - that's 83% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hurghada in May?
The average sea temperature around Hurghada in May is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Hurghada in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Hurghada in May and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Hurghada sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hurghada in May 2020. Select a month to view Hurghada sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:06||18:18|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:56||18:27|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:50||18:35|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where is hot in Red Sea in May for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Red Sea in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.