- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Hurghada weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for Red Sea
The May weather guide for Hurghada, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hurghada in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Hurghada in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hurghada in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hurghada in May - that's 83% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hurghada in May?
The average sea temperature around Hurghada in May is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Hurghada in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Hurghada in May and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Hurghada sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hurghada in May 2021. Select a month to view Hurghada sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:06||18:18|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||04:56||18:26|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||04:50||18:35|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where is hot in Red Sea in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Red Sea in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.