- Pre-book & get 30% discount on campervans for Australia
- Change travel dates before pickup for FREE
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Brisbane weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for Queensland
The October weather guide for Brisbane, Queensland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Friday 31st Dec 2021
How hot is it in Brisbane in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Brisbane in October with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brisbane in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brisbane in October - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Brisbane in October?
The average sea temperature around Brisbane in October is 22°C.
Does it rain in Brisbane in October?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Brisbane in October and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Brisbane sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Brisbane in October 2021. Select a month to view Brisbane sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:27||17:48|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:11||17:56|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||04:58||18:06|
- Save on campervans for Australia with top deals & discounts
- Book last minute offers, early bird deals & promotional sales
- Locations include Brisbane, Cairns, Melbourne & Sydney
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where is hot in Queensland in October for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Queensland in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.