- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Sept-Iles weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
Recommended for Quebec
The July weather guide for Sept-Iles, Quebec shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sept-Iles in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Sept-Iles in July, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sept-Iles in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sept-Iles in July - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sept-Iles in July?
The average sea temperature around Sept-Iles in July is 13°C.
Does it rain in Sept-Iles in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Sept-Iles in July and the average monthly rainfall is 92mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sept-Iles sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sept-Iles in July 2022. Select a month to view Sept-Iles sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||04:20||20:39|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||04:33||20:29|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||04:53||20:10|
- Save up to £100 on A-ROSA river cruises
- Choice of saving £60 or £100 depending on stays
- Save £60 (6-7day cruise) or £100 (8+ days)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.