- Save on skiing holidays to Canada in winter 2020/2021
- Pay low deposits from Just £100 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Sept-Iles weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Sept-Iles, Quebec shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Quebec
How hot is it in Sept-Iles in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Sept-Iles in July, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sept-Iles in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sept-Iles in July - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sept-Iles in July?
The average sea temperature around Sept-Iles in July is 13°C.
Does it rain in Sept-Iles in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Sept-Iles in July and the average monthly rainfall is 92mm.
Sept-Iles sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sept-Iles in July 2020. Select a month to view Sept-Iles sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:20||20:39|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||04:34||20:29|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||04:54||20:09|
- Save on holidays to USA & Canada with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Florida, New York, Las Vegas & more
- Filter deals by holiday type, Tripadvisor rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is hot in Quebec in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Quebec in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.