- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Sept-Iles weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
Recommended for Quebec
The August weather guide for Sept-Iles, Quebec shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sept-Iles in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Sept-Iles in August, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sept-Iles in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sept-Iles in August - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sept-Iles in August?
The average sea temperature around Sept-Iles in August is 13°C.
Does it rain in Sept-Iles in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Sept-Iles in August and the average monthly rainfall is 99mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sept-Iles sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sept-Iles in August 2022. Select a month to view Sept-Iles sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||04:54||20:09|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:16||19:42|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:39||19:12|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.