- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Sudbury weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Ontario
The September weather guide for Sudbury, Ontario shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sudbury in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Sudbury in September, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sudbury in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sudbury in September - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sudbury in September?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Sudbury in September and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sudbury sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sudbury in September 2021. Select a month to view Sudbury sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:44||20:02|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:02||19:35|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:22||19:05|
- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.