- Save on holidays to the Middle East with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Dubai, Abu Dhabim Oman & more
- Filter deals by star rating, price, duration & more
Salalah weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Oman with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Salalah, Oman shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salalah in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Salalah in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salalah in July?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salalah in July - that's 16% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Salalah in July?
The average sea temperature around Salalah in July is 25°C.
Does it rain in Salalah in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Salalah in July and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Salalah sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Salalah in July 2020. Select a month to view Salalah sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:54||19:01|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:59||19:01|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:03||18:57|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Oman
Where is hot in Oman in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Oman in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.