- Win £500 Travel Up voucher put towards your next holiday
- Enter into the competition to be in with a chance
- Min spend of £1000. Holiday booking for 2 people or more
Monroe weather in October 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8989 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The October weather guide for Monroe, Louisiana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Monroe in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Monroe in October with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Monroe in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Monroe in October - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Monroe in October?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Monroe in October and the average monthly rainfall is 89mm.
Monroe sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Monroe in October 2020. Select a month to view Monroe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:03||18:52|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:13||18:34|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:25||18:18|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Louisiana in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Louisiana in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.